Your fake news source when you don't need it.



Kansas City Royals Confirm: "We Suck"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



KANSAS CITY, MO- The Kansas City Royals did what they said they would do last night, ending their season 50 games under .500.

Critics said they would never sink that low, but the Royals were determined to make their mark.

"I didn't think they could actually do it, but boy did they shut me up," said FOX Sports announcer Joe Buck after the 7-2 loss to the Blue Jays. "They showed everyone in baseball and the sportsworld that when they say they can do something, they'll do it."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"We did it!" The biggest losers in baseball celebrate
their horrible feat.

"We showed everybody that we can suck, and that feels pretty good right now," said pitcher Runelvys Antonio Hernandez. "I have broken a career season-high in losses, and I'm on top of the world right now...I broke a record mama!" Hernandez finished with a dismally excellent 14 losses. "I'll break the record for a career I'm sure, you'll see," he said, wide smile on his face.

With that we celebrate the 56-106 Kansas City Royals season with a toast, let the champagne flow free in the locker rooms this week, and let the flasks be drained again and again during the off-season, for the winningest losers in baseball.


0 Responses to “Kansas City Royals Confirm: "We Suck"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3