Blogger Unveils New Icon
Published Monday, October 03, 2005 by Gaëtan | E-mail this post 
INTERNET- In a surprise move, blogger Gaetan Harris or "ennervation", has unveiled a new logo for his site.
Under speculation for several hours, the only fan of his site sat on pins and needles pressing F5 every five seconds to refresh the page to see if he had created a new logo.

"No comment," said Harris at a news conference held in his
bedroom earlier this evening.
"I sat in my seat for 3 hours, just refreshing the page. I even needed to use my drawer to pee in because I didn't want to miss it," said the fan, who wished to remain anonymous. "But nothing seemed to be happening. So I got my mom to bring me some nachos, and all of a sudden it happened. I got so excited I spilled molten cheese all over my keyboard," he said. "I lost control of my bowels, but I didn't care, this has been the best day of my life!"
There has not been any word on the condition of the keyboard, but preliminary reports are not very optimistic. Updates will be posted as they come.
0 Responses to “Blogger Unveils New Icon”
Leave a Reply