Your fake news source when you don't need it.



'Levees Made of Crackers And Discarded Florida Ballots': Homless Man


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NEW ORLEANS, LA- On the verge of the start of hurricane season, a hungry homeless New Orleans man has made a startling discovery concerning the levees surrounding the 9th district.

"Well you see I was pokin' around them levees looking for some corpses to loot when this little paper comes a floatin' down," says 'Two Toothed Charlie', self proclaimed fairy master. "I thought it looked mighty farmiliar from my days as 'Stabby Charlie' in Florida. Then I realized, the night of the 2000 presidential election someone poured a bunch of these on top of me when I was sleepin' in a dumpster: they was Florida presidential ballots," he says. "I belive I stabbed whosever that was who put that shit on me...yep I stabbed 'im good."

The infamous Florida presidential ballot.

But ol' Two Toothed Charlie had yet to find the most shocking feature of the levee.

"It was about that time that I smelled this sweet smell in the air, hoo boy I just thought is was that glue that I sniffed in the morning, but then I look at the wall, and there's is graham crackers everywhere!"

Graham crackers.

At that time old Two Toothed Charlie invited his homeless buddies to come help him gorge on the delicious levee with a hint of honey. Among them was Feely Joe.

"I says to Charlie that I hasn't eaten this best since that woman I was feelin' dropped her sandwich."

Stoned Wheat thins: The stronger brand of cracker.

It is expected that the federally contracted company Halliburton will repair the levee with a slightly stronger cracker, perhaps a stoned wheat.


0 Responses to “'Levees Made of Crackers And Discarded Florida Ballots': Homless Man”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3